The 2nd Question of the Amazon daily Quiz “The Y-8Q is which country’s first fixed-wing anti-submarine patrol aircraft?“. the correct answer is “China“. You can select the correct answer to move to the next question.
For more Questions & Answers Scroll the page
How To Play This Quiz
- Download Amazon App From Google Pay Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of One Questions
- Answers all of 6 questions to enter the lucky draw to Win 5000 Amazon Pay Balance By Answering all 6 questions correctly
Question 1 of 5: Dhanu Jatra is one of the largest performance played in an open air theatre of 8sq kilometers in which state every year?
Question 2 of 5: Which party has asked its candidates in Goa to sign legal affidavit mentioning they will not quit to join another party?
The Answer is- AAP
Question 3 of 5: The Y-8Q is which country’s first fixed-wing anti-submarine patrol aircraft?
The Answer is- China
Question 4 of 5: This monument appears in the Italian version of which Euro cent coin?
The Answer is- 5 cent
Question 5 of 5: This is a famous area in which Indian city?
The Answer is- Delhi
You Can Also Play
Terms And Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 1st February 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 1st February 2022 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.