Amazon World Water Day Quiz Answers are now live on Amazon App & Mobile Website. The World Water Day Quiz starts on 21st March 2022 at 04:00 PM to 3rd April 2022 at 11:59 PM IST Contest Period. This World Earth Hour Quiz is having 5 different questions to determine the general knowledge of the users and reward them accordingly. This Quiz Contest First Question is “What is the theme of World Water Day 2022?“. if you give all the right answers and stand a chance to win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. This quiz contest winner will be declared on 14th April 2022.
How to Play Amazon World Water Day Quiz
- Download Amazon App From Google Pay Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answers all of 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance By Answering all 5 questions correctly
How to check World Water Day Quiz Winner
Just open your Amazon App & sing-in in to your account and go to the amazon quiz winner section select the quiz you participated in and check your name in the Winner list. Amazon Quiz Winners are also intimated by Amazon via mail.
Eligibility To Participate Amazon Quiz Answers
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Quiz Answers for the 22nd March 2022 Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
- You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
Note: Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest
Amazon World Water Day Quiz Answers & Question
Q1: What is the theme of World Water Day 2022?
Answer: Groundwater: making the invisible visible
Q2: There are roughly 7.8 billion people in the world today. How many people do not have access to clean water?
Answer: 2.2 billion
Q3: According to the UN, how many liters of water, on average, does it take to produce one person’s daily food?
Answer: 1,000-5,000 litres
Q4: How much water can you save per shower by shortening your shower by 5 minutes?
Answer: 5 liters
Q5: Which of the following small everyday changes can help save water at an individual level?
Answer: All of the above
All New Amazon Quizzes
World Water Day Quizin And Win Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Water Day Quiz|
|Quiz Date||21st March 2022 to 3rd April 2022|
|Quiz Prize||20,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No of Winner||1|
|Winner Announcement||14th April 2022|
About This Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 21st March 2022 from 04:00:00 p.m. to 3rd April 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.
3. Once you have signed in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.