Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers Today: Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz is back with all new fresh five questions. We Added all 5 questions correct answers with the correct answers. This Contest will commence on 15th March, 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 28th March, 2022 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”).
How To Play Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Pay Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answers all of 5questions to enter the lucky draw to win 2000 Amazon Pay Balance By Answering all 5 questions correctly
Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers & Questions
Q1: How many times a day is your body programmed to feel sleepy?
Q2: What is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning called?
Q3: ______ percentage of people dream in black and white?
Q4: Which movie depicts Leonardo DiCaprio as a thief with the rare ability to enter people’s dreams and steal their secrets from their subconscious?
Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Details
|Winner Announcement||8th April 2022|
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers|
|Quiz Date||15th March 2022 to 28th March 2022|
|Prize||2000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No of Winner||1|
You Can Also Play
How To Enter This Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2022 from 00:00:01 a.m. to 28th March11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 2000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as Prizes.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.