Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars Answers Today: Hi Friends we have added all 5 questions and answers on this page to help you to win this contest. This Quiz contest starts on 6th July 2022. This contest winner will be declared on 17th July 2022.
How To Find Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find Weekly Quiz Stars Poster
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answer all 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to win 10 Stars By Answering all 5 questions correctly
Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars Answers & Question
Q1: Who was the first president of India?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
Q2: Name the Mughal emperor who commissioned the building of Taj Mahal?
Answer: Shah Jahan
Q3: Which was the first capital of British India before Delhi?
Q4: Who discovered the sea route to India?
Answer: Vasco da Gama
Q5: Which popular board game was invented in India?
Weekly Quiz Stars Answers Details:
|Quiz Name||Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars Answers|
|Quiz Date||6th July 2022 to 16th July 2022|
|Winner Announcement||17th July 2022|
About This Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 6th July 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 16th July 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100000 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 5 FunZone Stars (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.