The First Question of the Amazon daily Quiz “Hardik Pandya recently got named the Indian captain for a T20I series to be held in which country? “. the correct answer is “Ireland“. You can select the correct answer to move to the next question.
For more Questions & Answers Scroll the page
How To Play This Quiz
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of One Questions
- Answers all 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to Win 25000 Amazon Pay Balance By Answering all 6 questions correctly
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1: Hardik Pandya recently got named the Indian captain for a T20I series to be held in which country?
Question 2: The Prime Minister will lead a mass yoga event from which historical place on the occasion of International Day of Yoga?
Answer: Mysuru Palace
Question 3: Javicia Leslie is known for playing which of these superhero characters in a series?
Question 4: In which country would you find this famous bridge, that ‘breathes fire’ on special occasions?
Question 5: This is a skeleton of which dinosaur?
Answer: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Terms And Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 25th June 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 25th June 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.