The Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers Are added on this page for IndiaFine Users. This quiz contest of the fun zone is having Five different questions to recognize the picture based on clues in the question. If you give all 5 questions the right answers then you have a chance to win a 100000 Amazon pay balance. This Quiz Contest First question is “Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India“.
- 1 How To Play Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers
- 2 Questions & Answers Amazon FunZoon Pictionary Quiz
- 2.1 1. Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.
- 2.2 2. He was one-third of the Lal Bal Pal triumvirate. The British colonial authorities called him “The father of the Indian unrest.”
- 2.3 3. She was one of the leading figures of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and ruler of Jhansi.
- 2.4 4. Identify this revolutionary freedom fighter, who inspired thousands to take up the cause of the freedom movement.
- 2.5 5. He was a fighter in the cause of annihilation of caste, also known as the father if Indian constitution.
- 3 Amazon FunZoon Pictionary Quiz Details
- 4 About This Quiz
How To Play Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Pay Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answers all of 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to win 100000 Amazon Pay Balance By Answering all 5 questions correctly
Questions & Answers Amazon FunZoon Pictionary Quiz
1. Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
3. She was one of the leading figures of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and ruler of Jhansi.
Answer: Rani Lakshmibai
4. Identify this revolutionary freedom fighter, who inspired thousands to take up the cause of the freedom movement.
Answer: Bhagat Singh
5. He was a fighter in the cause of annihilation of caste, also known as the father if Indian constitution.
Answer: B. R. Ambedkar
Amazon FunZoon Pictionary Quiz Details
|Contest Name||Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers|
|Prize||100000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Start Date||12th January 2022|
|End Date||20th January 2022|
You Can Also Play
About This Quiz
1. This Contest will commence from 12th January 2022 07:00:00 P.M. to 20th January 2022 11:59:59 P.M.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as the winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner will be eligible for winning Rs.100000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.