Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers is now live on Amazon App from 8th February 2022. We have added Amazon Pay With Alexa Answers on this page to help you to win this quiz contest. You can stand a chance to win “1000 Amazon Pay Balance” by Submitting all 5 questions correctly on the Amazon app. the first question of the Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz is “On the Amazon app, what button should you tap to speak to Alexa?“. This Contest Ends on 15th February 2022.
- 1 How To Play Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers
- 2 Details of The Contest And How to Enter Pay With Alexa Quiz
How To Play Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Pay Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of One Questions
- Answers all of 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to Win ₹1000 Amazon Pay Ba;ance By Answering all 5 questions correctly
Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers today Prize Details
There are a total of 1 prize that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be credited to the winner on or before 22 February 2022
Other Amazon Quiz Contest
Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
Eligibility of Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
Note: Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Question & Answer Win Redmi Smart Watch
Question 1 of 5: On the Amazon app, what button should you tap to speak to Alexa?
Answer: Both Option 1 & 2
Question 2 of 5: How can you pay your mobile bill on Amazon using Alexa?
Answer: Just ask Alexa! Tap on Alexa button & ask “Alexa, pay my mobile bill”
Question 3 of 5: Which bills & payments can you pay using Alexa on Amazon
Answer: All of the above
Question 4 of 5: You book your LPG Gas cylinder using Alexa on Amazon Pay
Question 5 of 5: What are the benefits of paying bills via Alexa?
Answer: All of the above
All New Amazon Quizzes
About Quiz Answers :
|Contest Name||Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers|
|Contest Date||8th February 2022 to 15th February 2022|
|Prize||₹1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No of Winner||10|
|Winner Announcement||22 February 2022|
Details of The Contest And How to Enter Pay With Alexa Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 8th February 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15th February 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a 1000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.