Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Answers is now live on Amazon App from 9th March 2022. We have added Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Answers on this page to help you to win this quiz contest. You can stand a chance to win “50,000 Amazon Pay Balance” by Submitting all 5 questions correctly on the Amazon app. the first question of the Amazon Maths Riddles Solves is “How many squares are there in a chessboard?“. This Contest Ends on 22nd March 2022.
- 1 How To Play Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Answers
- 2 Details of The Contest And How to Enter Maths Riddles Solves Quiz
How To Play Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Pay Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of One Questions
- Answers all of 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to Win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Ba;ance By Answering all 5 questions correctly
Maths Riddles Solves Quiz Answers today Prize Details
There are a total of 1 prize that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be credited to the winner on or before 2nd April 2022
Other Amazon Quiz Contest
Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
Eligibility of Maths Riddles Solves Answers
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Answers Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
Note: Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Question & Answer Win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1 of 5: How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Question 2 of 5: Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Mr.Ram have?
Question 3 of 5: He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Question 4 of 5: If Mr.Spynn is 90 cms plus half his height, how tall is he?
Question 5 of 5: A boy goes to shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
All New Amazon Quizzes
About Quiz Answers :
|Contest Name||Amazon Maths Riddles Solves Answers|
|Contest Date||9th March 2022 to 22nd March 2022|
|Prize||₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No of Winner||1|
|Winner Announcement||2nd April 2022|
Details of The Contest And How to Enter Maths Riddles Solves Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 9th March 2022 from 02:00:00 p.m. to 22nd March 2022 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.