Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers Today: Hi Friends we have added all 5 questions and answers on this page to help you to win this contest. This Quiz contest starts on 8th July 2022. This contest winner will be declared on 9th July 2022.
How To Find Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find Daily Quiz Time Poster
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answer all 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to win 5 Stars By Answering all 5 questions correctly
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers & Question
Q1: Nodirbek Abdusattorov, the youngest ever World Rapid Chess champion, is from which country?
Q2: Over 6 lakhs of which assault rifle will be manufactured by the joint venture, Indo-Russian Rifles Private Ltd?
Q3: Which state is the largest producer of Kiwi in India accounting for 56%?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Q4: These are the astronauts who went aboard which famous mission?
Q5: Name this fish that is known to launch itself out of the water like a torpedo, and knock fishermen off their boats. Arapaima Paraiba Arapaima Red-tailed Catfish Pink Dolphin
Daily Quiz Time Answers Details:
|Quiz Name||Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers|
|Quiz Date||8th July 2022 to 8th July 2022|
|Winner Announcement||9th July 2022|
About This Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 8th July 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 8th July 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon App.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100000 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 5 FunZone Stars (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.