Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia is now live on Amazon App or Mobile Website. The daily Cricket Trivia Contest will commence on 30th April 2022 at 12:00 AM to 30th April 2022 at 11:59 PM (IST) contest period. You can win 5 Funzone Runs by submitting the correct answers to all 5 questions of the daily cricket trivia. This quiz contest’s first question is “Which colour cap is awarded to the player scoring the most runs in the tournament?“.
- 1 How To Play Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia
- 2 How To Check Daily Cricket Trivia Winners
- 3 Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers & Questions
- 4 Eligibility of Participate Amazon Quiz Answers
- 5 You Can Also Play
- 6 Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Prize & Winner Details
- 7 About This Quiz Contest
How To Play Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answer all 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to win 5 Fonzone Runs By Answering all 5 questions correctly
How To Check Daily Cricket Trivia Winners
Just open your Amazon App & sing-in into your account and go to the amazon quiz winner section select the quiz you participated in and check your name in the Winner list. Amazon Quiz Winners are also intimated by Amazon via mail.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers & Questions
Q1: Which colour cap is awarded to the player scoring the most runs in the tournament?
Q2: Which team won the inaugural IPL in 2008?
Answer: Rajasthan Royals
Q3: Which team does Shane Warne represent in the IPL?
Q4: The first game was played between the Mumbai Indians and the Chennai Super Kings. Who won it?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
Q5: In the IPL 2015, which bowler won the Purple Cap, awarded to the player with the highest number of wickets taken during the season?
Answer: Dwayne Bravo
Eligibility of Participate Amazon Quiz Answers
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Quiz Answers for the 30th April 2022 Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India
- You should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
- You should have valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of a PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
Note: Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest
You Can Also Play
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Prize & Winner Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Date||30th April 2022|
|Prize||5 Funzone Runs|
About This Quiz Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 30th April, 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 30th April, 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App .
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100000 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 5 FunZone Runs (hereinafter referred to as Prizes.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.