Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers are now live on Amazon App & Mobile Website. The Tata IPL (T20 Cricket Fever) Cricket Trivia Quiz starts on 26th March 2022 at 12:00 AM to 1st April 2022 at 11:59 PM IST Contest Period. This Cricket Trivia Quiz is having 5 different questions to determine the TATA IPL of the users and reward them accordingly. if you give all the right answers and stand a chance to win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. This quiz contest winner will be declared on 15th May 2022.
How to Play Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple App Store
- Open & Sign in to The your Amazon Account
- Search Funzoon or Quiz Word in the amazon app & Find The Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 Questions
- Answers all of 5 questions to enter the lucky draw to win 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance By Answering all 5 questions correctly
How to check Cricket Trivia Quiz Winner
Just open your Amazon App & sing-in in to your account and go to the amazon quiz winner section select the quiz you participated in and check your name in the Winner list. Amazon Quiz Winners are also intimated by Amazon via mail.
Eligibility To Participate Amazon Quiz Answers
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Quiz Answers for the 27th March 2022 Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
- You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of a PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
Note: Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers & Question
Q1: Who is the organizer of the Indian Premier League tournament?
Q2: Which player bagged the ‘Emerging Player of the Tournament’ award in IPL 2021?
Answer: Ruturaj Gaikwad
Q3: Which color cap is awarded to the player scoring the most runs in the tournament?
Q4: Who is the only Indian bowler with two five-wicket hauls in the IPL?
Answer: Jaydev Unadkat
Q5: Which among these cities has hosted the most number of IPL matches?
All-New Amazon Quizzes
Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Cricket Trivia Day Quiz|
|Quiz Date||26th March 2022 to 1st April 2022|
|Quiz Prize||5,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No of Winner||10|
|Winner Announcement||15th May 2022|
About This Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 26th March, 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 1st April, 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the AmazonApp (“Amazon App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.